Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My washing machine broke today...

Seriously...

This is not one of those "the dog ate my homework" excuses.  My washing machine is REALLY broken.

Let me tell you what happened.

I finally, finally, finally decided to just wash all the clothes.  No matter how much I didn't feel like it.  I did several loads.  Then, when I only had 2 loads left, I went to put the cloths in the dryer, but they were sitting in a washer full of water!!!!

I tried to restart the load, but nothing.  I got nothing.  It was like the power went out... but it didn't.  I guess my washer wasn't used to all that work.

Isn't that ridiculous?

Anyway, we are going to get another washer tomorrow.  Well, we are gonna buy one tomorrow. Hopefully, we can get it delivered really soon.  That will teach me to procrastinate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank GOD we're not the only ones! You too? :)