Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi. My name is Rochelle. And...what's a mop again?

What's going on y'all?  I'm Rochelle.  I am Terence's wife and Picard's mama.  Picard is two and he is TRULY a toddler.  I work full time as an Admin. for an Architecture firm, I'm finishing up the last part of my BA in Educational Studies (wanted to be a teacher...changed my mind) and I make handmade greeting cards...a lot. I blog about my cards HERE.

So, um yeah...I'm busy and because I have all this stuff to do...I simply refuse to even remotely attempt the arduous task of keeping my home spic and span.  I simply can't fathom how it can be done.

Some days I'm NOT okay with that...most I am though.  DON'T you JUDGE ME! LOL!

Surely you're not mopping....are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank GOD we're not the only ones! You too? :)