Sunday, November 27, 2011

I did it, I did it, I did it...YAAAY!

If you don't have a kid that watches Dora the Explorer, you don't understand the title of this post.  Dora the Explorer is the kid whisperer.  When she's on the TV, I get all KINDS of things done!  I've ironed and put away clothes, cleaned the last of the Thanksgiving pots and pans (uh, yeah...three days later...remember no judging!) and done some self grooming (another post, another time...just sayin').  I actually feel guilty about parking him in front of a television.  I mean, shouldn't I encourage him to mentally stimulate his self with toys, puzzles and numerous other things that he has to play with?  I do that sometimes but, you know what?  Dora is my easy button and damn it...I refuse to let her go!  I mean, I refuse to deprive my son of this show that he loves so well. *side eye*

All hail DORA the EXPLORER!


1 comment:

  1. ROTFLOL! Your posts are funny. Dora the Explorer truly is the kid whisperer. Glad it was able to help you.

    I only have three surfaces to mop (kitchen, bathroom and laundry room). when I was mopping the kitchen floor recently, I said to myself "dag...I do not mop that often" So, no judgements here.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank GOD we're not the only ones! You too? :)